If kitset beds aren’t your thing, it would be our pleasure to come on over and make a fine job of personally installing some veggie beds – either wicking or standard raised beds. We are friendly, passionate, do a great job, and receive great feedback. Here, check this out:
We are exceptionally happy with our new garden beds. The guys have done a brilliant job and they look great. Amanda and I had a cup of tea staring at them this morning. The kids are excited about having new climbing apparatus in our yard. Many thanks again. It has been a great experience dealing with you.
~ Richard, Gardenvale
Our beds are renowned for their quality, durability and ethically-sourced timber. They are built by us on site from untreated, naturally long-lasting cypress macrocarpa sleepers. They look, feel and smell great, and we can make them in just about any size and shape you like. Read on to see which kind most floats your boat.
With or without the option of a smooth, splinter-free bench seat, these beds exude rustic charm, good vibes and, after a few months, an abundance of vegetables that are easy to plant, maintain and harvest.
The garden looks loved and lovely. If there is ever a need for a comment or recommendation please let me know. We have been impressed and have been learning alongside
~ Cindy, Aberfeldie
How it Works
Choose what you want:
- Decide on your desired bed dimensions and whether or not you’d like a bench seat. Need help? We can do a pre-installation visit for a small fee that will come off the price of the installation if you go ahead with the job.
- Let us know what level of service you want:
- 90% of the time we build wicking beds – and get fully built and ready to plant. You can purchase the seedlings and take your time choosing what you want and plant it out yourself.
- But we can also do regular non-wicking beds and even just timber edging, let us know.
- Budget a little tight? We can also offer part installations on wicking beds where we do all of the building, lining, plumbing and wicking related stuff and you fill the bed with soil.
Then all you have to do is email through what you want (below) so we can send you a quote – and, should you find the quote acceptable, book in an installation date, usually within about three or four weeks. Too easy!
Individual quotes may vary e.g., depending on your location relative to our Brunswick home base, if site levelling is required, and/or if a site visit is required before work commences.