Product listing shows the discounted online-only price. A further 10% discount applies when buying 2 – 4 wicking bed kits or liners, and 20% with orders of 5 or more.
This fits beds up to:
- 2.7m long x 1.4m wide at 60cm high
- or, 3.1m long x 1.8m wide at 40cm high
*the actual liner piece is 3.76m x 2.46m
- Water potable food grade heavy duty plastic liner
- Geotextile fabric to keep soil and water reservoir separate
- Our wicking bed plumbing assembly
- Comprehensive fitting instructions (written and video)
Suits raised timber beds of 40-60cm high, of the dimensions above.
Note that you will need to:
- make an 35mm hole through the side of your bed for the plumbing assembly to pass through (for timber beds the best tool is a hole saw or wood bore attachment for your drill).
- acquire the screenings (stones) for the reservoir and soil (we’ll give you tips on ordering good material).