This fits beds up to:
- 1.6m long x 0.8m wide at 60cm high
- or, 2m long x 1.2m wide at 40cm high
*the actual liner piece is 2.66m x 1.80m
- Water potable food grade heavy duty plastic liner
- Geotextile fabric to keep soil and water reservoir separate.
- Our wicking bed plumbing assembly
- Comprehensive fitting instructions (written and video)
Suits raised timber beds of 40-60cm high, of the dimensions above.
Note that you will need to:
- make an 35mm hole through the side of your bed for the plumbing assembly to pass through (for timber beds the best tool is a hole saw attachment for your drill).
- acquire the screenings (stones) for the reservoir and soil (we’ll give you tips on ordering good material).