Update @August 2020
(Stage 4 restrictions for Melbourne)
Yes, we are still trading! Under the VicGov workplace guidelines we can continue operating with our COVID safe plan, which we’ve been operating under since March 2020 (we’re in the category: Hardware, building and garden supplies).
To clarify what is possible, our orders are available for:
- Shipping nationwide via Courier for our wicking conversion kits, and VEG contactless delivery for our timber kitset beds & wicking kits (if not couriered) to Metro Melbourne areas (with only 1 VEG team member delivering).
- Only if your order cannot be shipped, we have contactless collection from our warehouse in Brunswick. We would note a few points if you’re collecting your order:
- Please be prompt in collecting your order onsite and follow the best health practices (using hand sanitiser, wearing a mask, only 1 person collecting),
- If you have any questions email us and we’ll get back to you ASAP. Our Warehouse is not operating as a retail outlet, so we won’t be answering the door for questions.
Other changes to our trading are:
- No onsite wicking bed, chook system or landscape installs for this period
- No deliveries of chook houses for this period (at least until we devise a delivery method only requiring 1 VEG team member)
- Only 1 VEG team Member filling orders in the warehouse at any one time; please also bear in mind this will slow our usual order fulfilling times.
The Team @ VEG
We’re out and about in the world quite a lot so we’re not always great at answering the phone: best to send us an email via the form below and we’ll be in touch (please do make sure you type your email address correctly so we can reply 🙂 )
*Don’t forget: if you’re after a custom liner quote, be sure to include the height of your bed/box/apparatus-to-be-wicked as well as the length and width.
Our mailing address is:
1A Fallon St
Very Edible Gardens PTY LTD, trading as VEG Wicking Beds – ABN: 29 458 200 680